is located at the corner of Broad and Sacramento Streets in Nevada City, California.
The restaurant is owned and operated by left-handed Chefs, Chris Duncan and John Cammack. Lefty’s Grill
prepares all dishes from scratch, with daily specials, award-winning pizzas, unique sandwiches and much more. Chris and John characterize the ambiance at Lefty’s Grill as ‘white tablecloth casual dining.’ Lefty’s Grill
opened for business in 2008 with the goal of providing fantastic local food, great prices, and a casual dining experience.
They have delivered on this promise consistently and along the way garnered a number of culinary awards.
Visit soon and enjoy Lefty’s Grill—gourmet wine, great food, good company. Left Handed Facts
- Men are slightly more likely to be left handed then women.
- Four of the five designers of the original Macintosh were left handed.
- The term “southpaw”is derived from baseball. Parks were often built with home plate in the western corner of the field. When a left-handed pitcher was facing the batter, his throwing arm would be closest to the South, thus the term “southpaw” was coined.
• Lefty’s offers all our house made dressings and sauces for sale in 8 oz Mason jars
• Gift Certificates are available for that special someone
• Like Us on Facebook or give us your feedback on TripAdvisor or Yelp!
Lefty’s Red Wine Onion Jam
Make a Lefty’s favorite recipe in your own kitchen—here’s the recipe:
3 white onions, sliced
2 T brown sugar
2 T blackberry jam (or your favorite berry jam)
1 bottle of $6 Cabernet Sauvignon
Combine all ingredients, simmer and reduce to jam consistency. Bottle and refrigerate. Yields about 24 oz.
Chris and John use this for burgers, steaks and consider a wonderful addition to spinach salad. Spread with goat cheese on crackers or add your own ideas for this versatile Lefty’s original.